- Key Stage 1 children should always hold an adult’s hand when crossing the road.
- Wait for the green man on crossings before stepping into the road.
- Always cross with a lollipop man/lady if you can see one.
- Always wear a helmet when out riding your bike.
- Always use a car seat and seat belt when in the car. If you need any help or advice about car seats, we have some leaflets in school. Please ask at the office.
Here are the photos of Year 2 learning how to cross the street and how to be properly seated in a car:
Click here to see Year 4 photos.