The PSLW can help with the following:
- Children who are experiencing difficult times or are withdrawn or anxious;
- Parents/carers experiencing difficulties with their child’s behaviour;
- Families who are reacting to change, such as parental separation or bereavement;
- Parent/carers whose children are reluctant to attend school or have been excluded;
- Parents/carers who may need support on a wide range of issues or difficulties impacting on their family life eg., illness, domestic violence, disability, financial difficulties.
The PSLW can also:
- Help with links between home and school;
- Support parents/carers at school meetings;
- Help parents/carers find their way through the education system;
- Guide parents/carers towards other sources of help, advice and support;
- Provide information on support groups for parents/carers.
You can contact our PSLW by:
- Completing the PSLW form available from the School Office and handing this back into the School Office, marked "Private & Confidential"
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone 0121 464 5500 - our School Office staff will be happy to pass your message.
- Or contact Michelle on her mobile - 07973614549