FREE SCHOOL MEALS
Even so school meals are free for all Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children, it is important for you to know if you are eligible for the Free School Meals Scheme, because when you do, our school will also receive extra funding from the Government to use in support of teaching and Learning (Pupil Premium scheme).
As a parent or carer, do you receive any of the benefits below?
- Income support
- Income based jobseeker's allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child tax credit (provided you are not also entitled to working tax credit and have an annual gross household income of no more than £16,190)
- The guaranteed element of State pension credit
- Income related Employment and support allowance
- Working tax credit run on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for working tax credit